Why Did I Write This Book?
I wanted to take this moment to reveal a little information about the book so you know what it's about, the title of it, and most importantly, why I wrote it, I'm excited, and I hope you are too - so let's start with that.
I wrote this book because I realized that there's a huge gap in the information that's available to us especially concerning breaking Youthful limitations. Though there are several great books available about how the youth is supposed to refrain from deviate behaviors and other social vices and I attest to the fact there are very useful.
However, after years of doing what I do best – preaching in various SHS and Tertiary Institutions, leading youth fellowships and mentoring young people, speaking in conferences and seminars, I realized that there's a missing part of the equation that's holding a lot of people back, and that is: Becoming useful As Young As You Are.
Now issues about the youth is not anything new, and it's been talked about a lot, especially recently, but I feel like most of it scratch the surface with it, and then move on, or miss some very important components of it.
But there's an even more important piece that takes away my sleep and that is the “untapped or unused Potentials in the Youth”. I tackle this important topic in my book because I know a lot of young people find themselves in this category and they are unhappy about it. This, to me, is the most important aspect of the youth we must pay attention to, and I'm excited that these are the nuggets I took my time to put together a book.
That's why my new book entitled "AS YOUNG AS YOU ARE" is very important for everyone out there. I did and exposition of the small boy whose bread and fish fed more than 5,000 men. I also deeply analyzed some youthful Biblical characters and unveiled the secrets of their success even at their Youthful Stage. on top of that, there are many interesting scenarios, steps, life experiences of some young achievers etc. Let me pause here for another time.
- Are you a Student in SHS or Tertiary? This is for you
- Are you a Youth Leader or a Youth Fellowship Founder? This is for you and the members
- Do you aspire to make an impact even as young as you are? This is for you.
- Are you a Head of an Institution? Eg School, Youth Clubs, Youth NGOs. You need this your members
- Are you a rejected, broken, and despised young person? Get a copy and thank me later.
- IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST, the book is specially written for you.
As far as you are a young person, this is the right material you need.
I'm truly excited about sharing this piece of work with you. We have put a lot of things together to make it so lovely, it will be available very soon … ANTICIPATE!!



Comments
Post a Comment